Get that old Amiga up and running with: New licensed Workbench3.1 Floppy Disks. This improved post Commodore Workbench3.1 will get you back at it!
Workbench3.1 was the last Amiga OS version released by Commodore/Amiga, and the release by Cloanto aims to celebrate this version trying to be as true to the original as possible without compromising functionality.
In a careful balance of preservation, restoration and innovation, features of all Amiga Forever Classic Support editions of Workbench 3.1 include:
- Dates were preserved, while file attributes and comments were restored (relative to the distribution by ESCOM and Village Tronic)
- Updated C/Version command (Y2K patch)
- Addition of Libs/workbench.library (for A-4000T 3.1 ROMs and 3.X ROMs)
- Updated S/Startup-Sequence (conditional SetPatch, for 3.X ROMs)
- Increased MultiView stack to 32768
- Installer script improvements
- Updated Installer (43.3 or 44.10, depending on CPU) and FastFileSystem 45.9 (to support larger disks)
- Installer itself is now part of the system installation (inside the Utilities directory)
Customers also viewed