- CPU replacement for Commodore +4 /16/116 with additional 512 kB memory upgrade compatible with Hannes 256kB RAM
Generall install notes:
- remove CPU
- insert 6502plus4 module ( WATCH FOR ORIENTATION!!)
- Ready !
- to get 256kB - Remove old dram, solder cas signal to CAS of removed drams
- example Commodore C16: point indicated by red arrow below
Please click and view image in above carousel to see in full size!!!
CAS signal is present:
- pin 15 of 1bit memory chips ( 8 pieces at motherboard)
- pin 16 of 4bit memory chips ( 2 pieces at motherboard)
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: A0165Width: 4.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 4.00 (in)