Universal DB9 to USB joystick adapter module
From our friends at Retronic design in Canada
The best option for classic Amiga games running on AmigaOS4.1 or Morph OS with your old style DB9 joysticks, paddles and joypads
This Universal DB9 to USB joystick adapter module is designed to be use with most joysticks, paddles and joypads with standard DB9 connector.
Note: This is not intended to be use with a light pen.
Specs and features:
- ▪USB 2.0 compatible.
- ▪Using an ATMEL ATMEGA 328p microcontroller running at 12MHz.
- ▪Based on standard human interface device (HID) from the USB spec for simple integration (Like keyboard or mouse).
- ▪Open source design. (Public domain).
- ▪Reprogrammable firmware via USB flash application.
- ▪Support a large range of DB9 controllers, including Atari digital joysticks, Atari analog paddles, Commodore CD32 joypad, Sega Genesis joypad, Intellivision gamepad and many many more.
- ▪Support auto-fire (If your joystick provide it).
- ▪Robust design.
- ▪Authenticity of original controllers with the simplicity of USB.
- ▪No driver to install or update (Standard HID input device).
- ▪Use with any emulator or game.
- ▪Tested on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOSX, Linux, Amiga OS4 and Morph OS.
Actual compatibility list is as follow:
- ▪Atari 2600 Joystick
- ▪Atari 7800 Joystick (2 buttons)
- ▪Atari analog Paddle (2 players)
- ▪Atari driving controller
- ▪Atari video touch pad Keyboard
- ▪Amstrad Joystick (3 buttons)
- ▪Amiga Joystick
- ▪Amiga Mouse / Trackball (2 and 3 buttons)
- ▪Atari ST Mouse / Trackball (2 buttons)
- ▪Apple Mac Mouse (1 button)
- ▪Commodore 64 Joystick
- ▪Commodore CD32 Joypad (7 buttons)
- ▪Intellivision Touch pad (16 direction disc and 15 buttons)
- ▪Intellivision Flashback Touch pad (16 direction disc and 15 buttons)
- ▪ColecoVision Touch pad and Super Action Controller (16 buttons + spinner)
- ▪Coleco Gemini Joystick & Paddle (Hybrid controller, also compatible with Sears console)
- ▪MSX Joystick (2 buttons)
- ▪Sega Genesis Joypad (3 and 6 buttons)
- ▪Sega Master System Joypad
- ▪Sega Multi-Tap Adapter (4 players)
- ▪3DO (Panasonic) Joypad
- ▪TI99/4/4a Joystick
- ▪FM Towns/Marty Joypad
- ▪Famiclone (NES clone) Joypad
- ▪Odyssey2 controller
- ▪Fairchild channel F controller
- ▪Bally/Astrocade controller
- ▪RedOctane Dance pads (6 buttons DB9 version)
- ▪ZX Spectrum Interface 2 Joysticks
ReviewsTad WatsonI can now use my old joysticks on Amiga Forever (and other emulators!). Very helpful! Thank you!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: A0106Width: 6.00 (in)Height: 9.00 (in)Depth: 0.50 (in)