ASUS Radeon RX 560 14CU 4GB EVO OC Edition GDDR5 DP HDMI DVI AMD Graphics Card
For use with
Enhancer Software Graphics Upgrade on AMIStore
This upgrade introduces two important features:
* Breaking the 256MB Video memory barrier in Warp3D Nova and Warp3D "Classic" Southern Islands
* Polaris chipset 2D and 3D support (Radeon RX only)
To use the RadeonRX driver, you will need:
* Radeon RX 460/470/480/540/550/560(D)/570/580 (Polaris chipset)
* A1-500 / SAM460: At present there is no Uboot output with the current U-boot Version
but the Machine boots to Workbench without any problems with an RX card and driver installed.
The RadeonRX driver will currently function with the X5000 and A1222.
- Utilizes AMD Polaris architecture for efficient gaming and graphics performance
- Dual-fan design for twice the airflow and 3x quieter performance
- IP5X-certified dust resistant patented wing-blade fans improves reliability of system cooling performance
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: A092Width: 7.00 (in)Height: 3.00 (in)Depth: 7.00 (in)