KA 47 – Single port IDE adapter for SD2IDE converter
KA47 adapter is used instead of a ribbon cable to connect SD card reader with IDE interface to Amiga IDE port. KA47 is designed for Amiga 600 and Amiga 1200.
- Active correction of HDD LED signal for Amiga. No more problems with LED being always on.
- Rigid and durable construction. No additional mounting of SD2IDE required.
- SD2IDE reader is mounted with SD card up. One can change the card without dismounting the reader.
- SD2IDE reader is on the left of the Amiga IDE port. Space on the right is free for scandoubler or other expansions.
- Adapter does not fit into Amiga with upper shield cover installed.
- SD2IDE card reader not included.