We have AMD Radeon™ Southern Islands chipset HD 7750 Series GPUs in stock. They work with Warp3D and Warp3D Nova including the new OpenGL ES 2.0!
Based on the award-winning GCN Architecture, AMD Radeon™ HD 7750 Series GPUs are built to destroy with the industry’s very first 28nm GPU design. Packed with incredible features, such as PCI Express® 3.0, the ultra- efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology.
Engineered to be the world’s most advanced graphics cards, AMD Radeon™ HD 7750 Series GPUs feature the award-winning GCN Architecture for spectacular performance and efficiency. Equipped with the latest technologies, such as PCI Express® 3.0 and the incredibly efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology, gamers should never settle for anything less. Step up to the world’s most advanced graphics with the GCN Architecture, an award-winning 28nm chip engineered to enable an exceptional DirectX® 11 experience, today and tomorrow. Expanded: It’s time to broaden your horizons.
The future of computing is here. Get more than unbelievably beautiful HD video with AMD App Acceleration, get unprecedented performance in everything from browsers to video editors.
Small Form Factor – Low Profile Design
Short Form Factor design fits in today’s Low Profile desktops and workstations (short bracket mounted on card). Card is convertible to standard ATX design with (included) tall bracket for standard chassis as well. Single slot, Dual Monitor support is now available for your Small Form Factor PC. The VisionTek Radeon HD7750 1GB SFF combines a radically new and efficient ultra-threaded core architecture with AMD’s revolutionary Avivo™ video and display technology. Full support for Microsoft DX 1. The VisionTek Radeon HD7750 1GB SFF delivers exceptional visual performance for all types of PC entertainment and productivity. Ideal for moderate gaming, multimedia, office productivity, and workstation applications.
- 800MHz RADEON HD7750
- 1125Mhz*4 DDR3 (or faster)
- 128-bit memory path
- GCN Architecture
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- DirectX® 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- Shader Model 5.0
- DirectCompute 11
- Accelerated multi-threading
- OpenGL 4.2 support
- AMD HD Media Accelerator
- AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technology5
- Dual, triple or quad-GPU scaling
- 3GHz HDMI 1.4a with Stereoscopic 3D Frame Packing Format, Deep Color, xvYCC wide gamut support, and high bit-rate audio
- Integrated HD audio controller
- Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required
- Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
- AmigaOne X5000, X1000 & A1222
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 300W (or greater) power supply recommended
- 400W power supply (or greater) recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode
- Certified power supplies are recommended.
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive