SCSI2SD v5.0b storage adapter
Emulates a SCSI-2 hard drive using a micro-SD memory card. Each SCSI2SD includes a fully assembled and tested circuit board, ready for use. This little board works great. We at AOTL use this in a Amiga A3000 and an Amiga A500 with a GVP side car. We also have it in a Mac Classic II and a Mac Color Classic.
The SCSI2SD is useful in any computer with SCSI, enjoy
low power use, long lasting, ease to get SD hard drives for ANY retro computer. Now you can remove and replace your hard drives in no time.
Checkout for free firmware and updates at: http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD, where you will find the GPL3+ software source code.
- In-built active terminator.
- 50 Pin connecter.
- Emulates up to 4 SCSI devices.
- Supports sector sizes from 64 bytes to 8192 bytes.
- Firmware updatable over USB.
- Highly configurable over USBExternal LED connector.
- Selectable SCSI ID
- Selectable parity support
- Enable/disable Unit Attention Condition
- Artificial limits on the SCSI disk size (eg. limit size to 4G to avoid OS bugs)
- Sector size (can also be set via the SCSI MODE SELECT command, as sent by SCSI format utilities).
|SCSI Interface||SCSI-2 Narrow 8-bit 50-pin connector. Supports asynchronous transfers only.|
|SD Card Interface||Standard SDSC (1GB maximum size)
5V via standard molex drive connector, USB, or SCSI BUS powered (requires the SCSI host to supply terminator power)
|Dimensions||10cm x 5cm x 2cm|
Customers also viewed