Sio2pc USB is my newest device fo every Atari 8bit. It connects the ATARI SIO port with PC/MAC computer equipped with a USB PORT. All electronic elements are hidden inside the SIO PLUG (the SIO PLUG is a great Lotharek product).
- PC with a free USB port (works on other platforms like MAC/LINUX)
- Any 8bit ATARI with a free SIO PORT
- download and install RESPEQT or ASPEQT
- connect SIO2PC to PC; Windows shall install drivers automatically
- Make sure the new installed COM PORT number is from 1 to 4. (CLICK HERE for a short manual)
- Start ASPEQT --> TOOLS --> OPTIONS: select a proper COM number and DSR MODE --> SAVE
- Press button START SIO PERIPHERAL EMULATION in the ASPEQT window (blue plug icon at bottom right)
- Power ON ATARI with Sio2PC-USB connected and ATR/XEX file loaded in SLOT 1
PS for all ULTIMATES USERS: You can easily reach the highest speed possible selecting HIASS`s patched OS ( POKEY divisor=0)
ReviewsMichael DevineFantastic product does exactly what it says it does.Will definitely order another one as a backup.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: A0147Width: 6.00 (in)Height: 9.00 (in)Depth: 0.25 (in)