The Sum A1200 keyboard adapter
Sum adapter enables connecting USB HID keyboards to your Amiga. It has been designed for installation inside A1200’s casing. Sum is based upon 16-bit Microchip microcontroller.
Sum provides built-in USB stack which enables USB HID keyboards support without the need for installing additional AmigaOS software drivers. Device’s installation procedure consists of simply attaching it the U7 chip located on A1200’s motherboard.
Additional feature of the adapter is its "Bootloader” function allowing future firmware upgrades.
Sum comes with dedicated configuration mode, which becomes available when one presses simultaneusly R-Shift + Pause keys. User preferences are saved to the built-in EEPROM memory – thanks to which when you reconnect the device – it is already configured!
Features of The SUM A1200 Adapter 2018 Design
- support for both USB HID and USB-PS/2 keyboards,
- A1200 compatibility (U7 chip-attached),
- built-in USB stack,
- configuration mode for PC keyboard (activated by R-Shift + Pause key combination),
- configuration mode for Mac keyboard (activated by R-Shift + F19 key combination)
- built-in EEPROM memory enabling user preferences storage,
- "Bootloader” function allowing future firmware upgrades,
- "Status” indicator LED providing information about device’s state,
- built around 16-bit Microchip microcontroller utilizing nanoWatt technology,
- non-blocking keyboard A1200
Entering configuration mode (R-Shift + Pause)
- F1 - RESET type - software (A2000,A3000,A4000,CD32,CDTV) or hardware (A600,A1200),
- F2 - mapped Amiga Right to Alt Right,
- F10 - view keycode (on / off),
- F12 - display configuration
Amiga keys USB keyboard Amiga reset CTRL + L-Win + R-Win
CTRL + L-Alt + R-Alt
CTRL + L-Alt + Del
Help F12 L-Amiga L-Win R-Amiga R-Win
Clicking will take you the page for download
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 0A129Width: 6.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)